Welcome and thank you for choosing Suwannee River Rendezvous Resort & Campground (SRRRC) to be your vacation destination and home away from home. Our staff is here to help with anything you may need, just stop by the office, and let us know.
You agree to SRRRC adding your email to our newsletter database. Your information will not be sold to any third party, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Our number one rule is to have fun, however, to ensure everyone stays safe we do have resort rules listed below. Any violations of user rules could result in fines and or immediate departure from the park. We all just want to have safe and fun time.
- Guests and visitors must register at the office.
- If you are going to reserve the same site for the following year, you must make your reservation during check-in.
- Parking passes are required for all vehicles and must be displayed in the windshield.
- Only 2 vehicles and 1 RV per site. No more than 6 people, including visitors per registered guest.
- Visitor parking for RV sites is located at the pool pavilion.
- Speed limit is 10mph throughout the resort.
- Quiet hours are 11pm – 8am. No loud music: if your neighbor can hear it, it is too loud. If you feel disturbed, please call 727.457.3925 or 386.294.3963. Children under 16 years of age must be at their campsite or accompanied by an adult after 11:00pm.
- No unnecessary use of golf carts or ATVs after 11:00pm.
- Fireworks are not permitted at any time and firearms cannot be used at the resort.
- Golf cart operators must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. All riders must always be seated. Proof of insurance is required for golf cart operations. There are no ATV trails at the resort. ATVs are permitted on roads only.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Parents will be held liable for all damages, acts of vandalism or injury caused by their children. Children should be accompanied by an adult at the pool, river, and spring.
- SRRRC is not responsible for damages caused by other guests, their children or visitors and Acts of God.
- Fishing is allowed on the riverbank, boat ramp and spring run, (you must have a Florida Fishing License) and the catch & release pond (no license required). Fishing is not allowed in the spring.
- SRRRC is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost and Found is located at the office. If you find something, please turn it in at the office. If you lost something, please check with the office.
- No smoking of any kind in the lodge and outdoor dining deck.
- Security bands must be worn at all times.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is 11am.
- Please do not use the room towels for the pool/spring. Complimentary pool towels are available in the office.
- No smoking of any kind in the rooms, cabins, and houses. There will be a $250 cleaning fee if smoking is detected after checking out.
- Well-mannered dogs are welcome! There is a $10 pet fee per day per pet plus a refundable $100 hold. Charges will be assessed after checkout inspection.
- Grills and/or campfires are not allowed on any of the wooded porches.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out is 11am.
- Do not leave garbage at your site. Dumpsters have been placed at the Entrance/Exit to the Rendezvous on East side of the Guard Shack. Please Do Not place your personal trash in the public area cans by the pools or pavilions. There will be a $50 fine if you use the public area cans for personal trash! Please Do NOT place any large items such as mattresses, appliances, or furniture in or outside the dumpsters. There will be a $150 fine if large items are left in or next to the dumpsters! Containers for Recyclables will be marked and next to the dumpsters!
- Rubber donuts or plastic screw-in fittings are required on all sewer connections.
- Do not remove picnic tables and/or benches from sites. If you need extras, please contact the office.
Pool Complex and Spring
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. No diving, no flipping and no running in the pool complex or the spring.
- Security bands must be worn at all times.
- Adults must accompany children under the age of 16.
- Registered guests must be present at the pool or spring with their visitors.
- No glass allowed in the pool complex or spring. No drinks or smoking of any kind in the pool or spring. Ashtrays and beverages are to remain on tables provided and not on the pools/hot tub decks.
- Campfires must be attended to at all times.
- Campfires are only allowed in the fire rings provided at each site and throughout the resort. No trash burning.
- No dumping of charcoal on the ground or in fire rings. Dumping of charcoal, cigarette butts or garbage is subject to a $20 cleaning fee after checkout.
- We love dogs but they must be leashed (6ft max), non-aggressive, no excessive barking, and cleaned up after at all times. THEY POOP – YOU SCOOP!
- Pets of tent campers must always be attended to by a guest 16 years or older. Pets are not allowed to be left alone at tent sites unless they are crated.
- Charlie’s Dog Park is divided into 5 sections with agility courses and water stations. Poop bags are available at the entrance.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed in the lodge, spring and throughout the resort. Noisy or aggressive pets should be left at home.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool complex or bathrooms.
- Dog washing station, with a hairdryer, is located at the pool laundry building. Please clean up when you are finished. Please do not use bathhouses to wash your pets.
- 10% discount on our daily RV rate to active, retired & veteran military, seniors 60 and over, and Good Sam members. Only ONE discount or coupon may be used per visit. Discounts are for daily rates ONLY and are NOT available on holiday weekends.
- We are a Passport America Campground. Members will receive the discount for their RV site when they present their card. Passport America discounts are for a maximum of 2 days and are not available on holiday weekends. Passport America memberships can be purchased at the office.
Cancellations made 8 days or more prior to arrival date will be charged $10 plus tax. Cancellations made less than 8 days prior to arrival date will be charged the one-night deposit.
For monthly reservations, cancellations made 30 days prior to check-in date will receive a refund minus a $10 plus tax cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 30 days or less of arrival date will lose the $150 deposit. No refunds for “no shows”.
There will be a $10 plus tax fee for changes to reservations.
Your safety is very important to us, so we have patrols of the campground and cameras placed around the campground for your safety. As well as wrist bands to ensure the guests we have are supposed to be here.